I recieved a flix/pix video message and I can't find where to retrieve it on my account?
H20Mellon

I recieved a flix/pix video message where it told me to go online to be able to watch it.  I know it's a video b/c I get pics just fine on my phone.  I can't seem to find the video on my "my verizon" account.  Where the hell do I find it.  I tried going to vzwpix.com and it didn't take me anywhere useful. PLEASE HELP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I recieved a flix/pix video message and I can't find where to retrieve it on my account?
Not applicable

When I get a video in my messaging app I click it and it asks what app to use to open or view it. This is what should happen when you receive one on your phone.   I don't know what phone you are using but if a android phone go to the Google Play Store and search for a video player however I believe there is one already on your phone to view videos. If an Apple iPhone go to the Apple itunes Store on your phone and search for a video player, again I think the phone natively has this ability.  I have purchased an app called Azul and it plays my video perfectly. But it is not free.  If its a link in a message you can go to that website when the browser opens. Many times it will auto play.  I recommed a free app called Astro File Manager in which you can find video and files sent to you under "downloads" within the app. I am sure there are many other apps out there that can do the same thing.  Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: I recieved a flix/pix video message and I can't find where to retrieve it on my account?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are using a basic phone that doesn't have the capability of receiving video mesages, there are several threads on this forum that give instructions on how to get to PIX Place.  Unfortunately, with the recent revamp of Verizon's web site and different browsers being used by customers, some of the links no longer work.

The easiest way to get to the online site is to log into your on-line MyVerizon account, then hover over MyVerizon at the top of the page ... click on My Messaging.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Manage Your Album.  Hopefully your video will be listed under My Media.

0 Likes