I travel internationally and suddenly I am not receiving messages
GOLOGOHB

I am not receiving messages that are autogenerated (from Amazon showing delivery status or a compamy sending a pin code). I am receiving all other messages that are generated by a person.  This just only started happening about two weeks ago. I have my phone set to cellular data off and roaming off, which is what I always had it set to before and received all the messages. Can any one help with this?  I don't need to call using my I-phone 5s so I have disabled roaming.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I travel internationally and suddenly I am not receiving messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving those automated messages, GOLOGOHB. We know it's important to receive messages in a timely fashion. When was the last time you can confirm you received one of these messages while out of the country. Please go to that message if you still have it in your phone, and see how the sender is shown. Is it shown as an email address, a phone number, or a shortened number, or something else?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes