I was told by KevinR_vzw to use message to contact him! how does this work? I am still getting nowhere and I want to be leave that Verizon wants to resolve our issue with service.
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

how do I communicate with one of the worlds largest communication providers in a way that they can hear what I am saying?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I was told by KevinR_vzw to use message to contact him! how does this work? I am still getting nowhere and I want to be leave that Verizon wants to resolve our issue with service.
Not applicable

HI Steve2298

Thank you for your message. I do not know KevinR,  but will try to assist you if I can. What is the issue that you are having in detail?

ALIEM

0 Likes
Re: I was told by KevinR_vzw to use message to contact him! how does this work? I am still getting nowhere and I want to be leave that Verizon wants to resolve our issue with service.
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

this entire thing is a joke right? You can read my posts pull up the notes and still ask me that question.

i Would like the unlock code in order to keep my phone and switch providers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies, Steve2298. All of our devices are unlocked. You would need to work with your new provider to activate your Verizon Wireless device. May I ask why you are leaving us? We value our customers and do not want to see you go. http://vz.to/1ExQF3c

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Not ALL devices are unlocked, only Verizon 4G LTE phones are unlocked.  There are special stipulations for other phones on prepaid and 3G phones.

Device Unlocking Policy | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

Because of poor signal dropped calls.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP is referring to the discussion https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/872020 where was communicating with the OP.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes