I would like to send and receive calls and or text in Canada starting today, ending Sept 2nd.
ROBNOR98

I would like to send and receive calls and or text in Canada starting today, ending Sept 2nd.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I would like to send and receive calls and or text in Canada starting today, ending Sept 2nd.
rcschnoor
Legend

What plan do you have? Some plans include calling/texting in Canada.

When is your billing cycle? International plans can be daily or monthly. If you go with a monthly plan and your billing cycle ends during your trip, you would likely need to pay for 2 months of the plan.

0 Likes
Re: I would like to send and receive calls and or text in Canada starting today, ending Sept 2nd.
ROBNOR98

Please put me on a plan that will cover me in Canada by Wednesday. Thank you , !

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ROBNOR98 wrote:

Please put me on a plan that will cover me in Canada by Wednesday. Thank you , !

Sign in your MyVerizon account online and change your international options YOURSELF. The community members here don't have access to anyone's account except their own.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

ROBNOR98 wrote:

I can change my plan. I cannot change your plan. To change your plan, you need to log into your MyVerizon account and do so or you can call Verizon CS and ask them to do so. Of course, you should check to see if your current plan gives you service without additional charges in Canada before you do so. For example, if you have GoUnlimited, BeyondUnlimited or AboveUnlimited you already have service in Canada without additional charges. If you are on a shared data plan, you do not have coverage without additional charges.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBNOR98,

Being able to stay connected while traveling is important. As our community members mentioned you can change your plan via your My Verizon account. Have you been able to add or confirm you have calling and messaging available?

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes