Incorrect timestamp in Messaging app
bdouglas035

I have a Convoy 4 as my primary phone. I use the Verizon Messaging app on my tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab, for most of my texting. The timestamps attached to most of my incoming messages, and some of my outgoing, started to vary approximately up to ten minutes in either direction of the actual times of sending and receipt, causing my conversations to be jumbled and out of order. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, and that didn't help. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incorrect timestamp in Messaging app
SCH654

I am having the same issues with incorrect time on timestamps.

Sadly, have not found a fix either.

0 Likes
brewer98

this is happening to me as well as a few friends.  Its terrible and unusable in current state

0 Likes
MATFRE84

Same here

0 Likes
bdouglas035

Good to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully a little chatter will get this issue noticed

0 Likes
MATFRE84

If you have an android phone you can now use the android messages for web feature with the android messages app... it works really slick much better than verizon message+

How to use Android Messages in a web browser

0 Likes
Paulmarlin

I have the exact same issue. I went to a Verizon store and they told me to just stop using Message+, because it can have issues sometimes.  I am just using my phone's default message app now, which I don't like as much but at least the time stamp is correct now. Would love it if Verizon would fix this issue.

0 Likes