Integrated Calling and E911 Address HELP!!!
Ric1
Enthusiast - Level 2

when trying to activate integrated calling, it takes me to the e911 adress page then i get an error stating that "the zip code doesnt match the state I've selected." I've tried this on a samsung 10.1 and a xyboard 10.1 and both give the same message. I've tried to manually put in the address and I've tried the "locate me" link and neither one works. How am I supposed to use it if I can't enter the e911 address?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated Calling and E911 Address HELP!!!
Not applicable

Please call account services (*611) to verify your address in the system for advanced calling.  You might have lived in your current location for 10 years, but if 1 machine lists an old address...it will throw the verification off.

0 Likes
Ric1
Enthusiast - Level 2

that isn't the issue.... I was able to get it working by setting it up on an apple device first then going to the android and using the saved address. the issue is that the app isn't seeing the zip and the state matching. E911 doesn't look at your account address is looks at physical or, in this case, the address you put in. The State/Zip lookup that you are using for the app aren't working well.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ric1

I'll chat the the developers tomorrow and get back to you asap.

Thanks,

ALIEM

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Ric1

Please go through the steps again. This time, select 'Continue' when you get the error message. You might have to do it 2times. Let me know...

Thanks,

ALIEM

0 Likes
JemezFred
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am following this thread because the same thing happened to me. There isn't any "continue" button, just save & cancel. Save is grayed out and won't select. The zip code is 87025,and the app says this isn't a new Mexico zip. Also, the upper radio button, that thinks it lets  me select an address associated with my account, does nothing.

JemezFred
Enthusiast - Level 2

*611 was 0 help with this. They sent me over to a "coach" that seemed not to even be aware of this capability.

0 Likes
Ric1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue zip code does not match the state.  Please correct and try again.

0 Likes
Ric1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call me anytime

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI JemezFred,

Please email me directly with shots of your screen so that i can see what you are seeing for the: 

- radio button

- save/cancel

To: verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com

Thanks,

ALIEM

0 Likes