Integrated Messaging: SMS sent from Mac not showing on phone (already subscribed)
cc2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am subscribed to integrated messaging on my GS7 Edge and have the app downloaded to my Mac. It works fine, but any message sent from my Mac doesn't show on my phone. The recipient's responses show on both Mac and Phone, but it looks like a one-sided conversation on my phone. Again, I am subscribed on my phone. The only option I have in the app is to unsubscribe. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging: SMS sent from Mac not showing on phone (already subscribed)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cc2016,

Being able to access your messages from any device is a big help. I know I count on getting those when my phone isn't available at times. When did you first notice this? Is it the same for all people you message?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging: SMS sent from Mac not showing on phone (already subscribed)
sfox010

Hello, I have the same issue and I am experiencing the issue with all contacts. I just upgraded to the Google Pixel and have not been syncing messages from the online/desktop app since activating last week.

Additionally, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the phone.

0 Likes
DERTHO91

Hello! I am having the same problem.  It seems like my messaging and phone are not syncing since Fri 21 Oct.  Can you guys help.  I use the web messaging often to make sure I keep in touch with my children.  I have texts I sent from the web show on my phone but not phone to web.  Help Please

0 Likes
doloresk_vzw
Verizon Employee

Congratulations on the new phone. I can't wait to get my Pixel. So we can best assist you, please clarify what is happening with your contacts. Does it happen all the time?

0 Likes
sfox010

Hey,

I have no issues with my contacts, that was in response to a previous

question as to whether it was happening with all contacts. My overall issue

is syncing messages between desktop/online app and phone. All of my

messages that I send in the desktop app do not show on my phone. However,

all messages I send from my phone appear in the desktop versions.

Additionally, there is no option in the phone app to subscribe to

integrated messaging. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no

luck. When I try to restore messages it says I must subscribe to integrated

messaging but the option is not in any of the menus in the phone app.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:06 PM, doloresk_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes