Integrated messaging
AliJos15

Why will my phone not let me subscribe to intergrated messaging,tells me that I have to be a verizon customer and I already am?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated messaging
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just install and set up Verizon Messages on whatever other device you want to sync messages with, and you should automatically be subscribed with no further steps...

Using the Verizon Messages app on your phone, tablet, desktop Windows PC, Mac desktop or the web will automatically subscribe you to the Integrated Messaging service.

0 Likes
AliJos15

No that does not work still saying im not a verizon customer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the Verizon Messages app on your phone?  What other device(s) are you trying to set it up on that it is not working?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you always stay connected. Are you receiving an error code specifically?  KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI THERE,

If this continues to be an issue, please email us at VERIZONMESSAGES@VERIZONWIRELESS.COM to work directly with the development team.

Thanks,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes