Integrated messaging
sac1233
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really confused about this......what is the difference in the desktop app or the web app when using/viewing integrated messaging?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated messaging
rcschnoor
Legend

There shouldn't be much difference. Not everyone can use the desktop app because of proxies, etc...

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI sac1233

Integrated Messaging is the function that allows Verizon Wireless customers only to view their messages on these other devices - desktop, web and tablet, and text over wifi locally and internationally, once the user is 'subscribed' (Free) to Integrated Messaging on their mobile device.

There are some network, design and technical limits like - The Web only buffers 10 messages at a time but you can print from the web app . The desktop shows names but not avatars. The phone app only saves messages for 90 days but your messages will still be available on the native app.

I hope this helps.

ALIEM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sac1233,

Let the confusion stop here. We’re here to help with the integrated messaging mystery. The desktop app is downloaded to computer, you can manipulate & save without an internet connection.  With the web app, you would need an internet connection to view/use the integrated messaging feature. Were you having trouble viewing these messages at all?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes