Invalid gift card pin
leelew

Invalid gift card pin-I was sent a virtual gift card after a trade-in. I’ve tried to use it several times to use the card, every time I try and use it it says invalid pin. I have tried using chat, I have tried calling, I get switched around to seven different departments and no one can help me. So I have a gift card that is useless like most things that come from Verizon. This used to be the best service for cell phones out there. No it’s the worst with horrible customer service and extremely expensive monthly bill.

@Verizonsupport

0 Likes
Re: Invalid gift card pin
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble using the gift card that was sent for your trade in. The last thing we want is for you to not be able to use the card on anything you need, and we want to help. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us. ~Roger

0 Likes
jpatinomd
Enthusiast - Level 1

What do we do when the PIN in the gift CARD is only 7 numbers and in the Web page request a 8 digit pin? 

Please advise. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help. What type of gift card are you currently trying to use? Where was it purchased? ~Geo

0 Likes