Is international texting included in my unlimited texting plan?
aedubs

I just upgraded to unlimited texting but I still have the Nationwide Talk & Text plan. I'm wondering if sending and receiving international texts is included in the plan, or if it will be billed as a separate charge. FYI - I'm using my cell phone in the US, not internationally. Any help would be great!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is international texting included in my unlimited texting plan?
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

aedubs wrote:

I just upgraded to unlimited texting but I still have the Nationwide Talk & Text plan. I'm wondering if sending and receiving international texts is included in the plan,   or if it will be billed as a separate charge.   FYI - I'm using my cell phone in the US, not internationally. Any help would be great!

Texting to International number is not included in the unlimited plan, but texting to U.S. numbers being used Internationally is covered.

0 Likes
Re: Is international texting included in my unlimited texting plan?
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks, lewisr13, for your contribution.

Good evening aedubs,

I'd be happy to assist you regarding international text messages.  If you are in the U.S. and are texting to or receiving a text from a Canada, Mexico or Puerto Rico number this is billed at domestic rate.  If you have unlimited text or a text message bundle than this is included in your plan.  Any other international carrier will be charged at international rate.  For more information about international rates feel free to visit the following link. Have a great day! 

0 Likes