Is my Galaxy Note 4 hacked?
cdinicolasmith

Was on a group chat last night and all of a sudden some number appears on the group chat and he starts talking about our conversation.  Then 5 minutes later another random number did the same.  We tried to call the numbers but no one answered and none of us invited these random people to the Chat.  It was on Messenger.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is my Galaxy Note 4 hacked?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Facebook Messenger?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cdinicolasmith

It is the Message+ app (red box with white text boxes in it)

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Do you have VZ Protect on your phone? First I would run that but I am not sure if that will help. A while back some other people came on here about the same problem but I never did hear if they found a answer to this problem. Have you called Verizon? I think they maybe aware of this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a working device as well kathy65793. I apologize for the device trouble. We can provide assistance for you as well. Can you tell us some of the steps you have covered so that we can be on the same page? Let's work together.

BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes