Is the Verizon Message Web interface not working?
SoloRider
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go to the page, it comes back blank. I look at the web page source and there is nothing there either. I have tried Chrome, IE and Firefox with the same results.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Re: Is the Verizon Message Web interface not working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SoloRider, we wan this to work for you. Are you trying to access Verizon Messages online? Verizon Messages provides an enhanced text and multimedia (i.e., picture and video) messaging experience which allows you to access your text messaging conversations across multiple devices. For more details regarding this feature, click http://vz.to/1m4FfTm

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SoloRider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having issues again.

https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do

That is the application that I am having a problem with. The past 2 days, the incoming messages were not syncing. Today, that page/webapp will not even load.

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

SoloRider, I use Verizon Messages on my phone and tablet, so I definitely understand you needing it to work properly. Have you only logged into Verizon messages online or did you actually download the desktop application as well? Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KNPandDWP

I just asked the same question. For me, it no longer works in Chrome, but it works in IE just fine.  Not sure if VZW can address the issue.

0 Likes
SoloRider
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not use the Downloaded WebApp on my Work Computer.

Yes, I cleared my cache and cookies.

Somehow it is miraculously working today. (in Chrome and in IE)

I had several friends experiencing the same issue. It is kind of

funny....Everytime I post a message like this, the problem "resolves

itself" in a day or so.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:19 AM, marcuss_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

Matt2h
Enthusiast - Level 2

I seem to be able to view text messages through the web app on chrome but i'm not sure if people are receiving any messages i try to send. I don't think they are. I've tried texting some of those automated numbers i would expect to receive a reply from but have gotten nothing. I've been sending some messages thinking people were getting them but now i'm contemplating the possibility that they weren't

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Matt2h, we understand the importance of communicating efficiently. To clarify, are you having issues sending messages from your phone or just on the website? Have you confirmed with a live person you have sent a message to that they have received it?

-Joshua