Is the pix place site still available? links to it are broken
Leanneri86

I'm having trouble logging into pix place.  I received a verizon text saying my account has been in active and the content would be deleted, so I would like to log in download any old content left in there.  But the link verizon provided www.vzwpix.com just brings you to the verizon wireless homepage, and all the links in their FAQ's do the same.  Can anyone provide me a link or how to get to this site?

Thank you Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the pix place site still available? links to it are broken
cmyrick75

I am looking for the same answer as well...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try this link and click on Manage Photo Album:

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/messaging_media_lo.jsp

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Leanneri86, I can understand how important it is to keep all your important photos. Logging into your pixplace account is the best way to view your content, resave it and manage what you have. The links provided by tikibar1 is great. You will need to sign in to your My-Verizon account to view your pixplace account. Please keep us posted on your access. Here is another link to help with your access to pixplace http://tiny.cc/fi8ztw . ^KH

0 Likes
Asiangem
Enthusiast - Level 1

The link that was provided was close to the correct one but it wasn't quite right. The actual address for accessing the Pix Place is www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging/.  This was changed as of 3/1/2013 and the actual website for Verizon still has the old link.  I've contacted two people in the support center and they said they will forward my comment to the webmaster -- still haven't seen any change to the new link -- so keep this link since it probably will take them forever to post the new link to Pix Place.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link I provided worked when I posted it, but all sorts of things have changed on the web site since then!  Now that link takes you to a totally different place.  Hopefully the webmaster will act on your comment; in the meantime, I've got it bookmarked ... for however long they decide to leave this link active!    Thanks for following up.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is up to the original poster to mark their question answered, if they so choose. 

Your link was the same one provided by the Verizon rep and in checking the links this afternoon, they aren't working for me (using Internet Explorer). 

Also, re-posting your post is considered cross-posting and is against the Terms of Service for this forum.

0 Likes
Asiangem
Enthusiast - Level 1

www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging

This link works for me using internet explorer.  I just got onto Pix Place now with no problems using this link -- and has always worked for me since 3/1/2013.

Also sorry about the second re-posting -- I was trying to get the "answer" answered.  But now I understand that re-posting is against the rules.

Keiko

0 Likes
Asiangem
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was email to me on April 3, 2013 from Andy of Verizonwireless (See Below) What you are saying is that he informed me that he is incorrect with the link for Pix Place.  But I don't understand if the link he sent me works??? So please explain?  Either way, someone should post the correct link on this answer since you can clearly see that 650 people have seen this question 

Masako << Full name removed for privacy >>

".... The actual address for accessing the Pix Place is www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging/. We have been doing some updates on the web site and changing the address of the Pix Place was one of these changes but you can absolutely still access these pictures. I apologize for the issues that you have had accessing this web site but I'm glad that I can get you the correct address. "

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

For whatever reason, I still cannot access PIX Place using this link:

www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging

I'm never given a place to log in.

However, I can get to it by going to:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products.html

and then scrolling down to Online Photo Album and clicking on Manage Your Album.  I then can log in and access picture and video messaging.

Hopefully one of these routes will get folks there.

0 Likes