Is there a device limit for Verizon Messages?
EdZ2

I've installed Messaging + on my Windows 10 PC. I can get it going to the point of getting the code. I input the code and it tells me I have to turn off a device. Is there a device limit? Where do I find my list of devices? My Windows 10 PC was an upgrade to Windows 7 which had Messaging which worked flawlessly. I'd just like to get it going on the upgraded PC.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot go further than inputting the code as Messaging tells me I have to turn off a device. Is there a device limit?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe there's a limit of five devices.  You might try logging into My Verizon, going to My Plan & Services > Send a Message, then on the far right-hand side, tap the three bars to open the Menu and then tap Settings.  Tap Manage Devices and then disconnect the Win 7 computer that's no longer being used.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cannot go further than inputting the code as Messaging tells me I have to turn off a device. Is there a device limit?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe there's a limit of five devices.  You might try logging into My Verizon, going to My Plan & Services > Send a Message, then on the far right-hand side, tap the three bars to open the Menu and then tap Settings.  Tap Manage Devices and then disconnect the Win 7 computer that's no longer being used.

0 Likes
EdZ2

Excellent...Thank you.

Found it, removed device, re-initiated it and it works !

Thanks !

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes