Is there a way to have a Group Text (using Message+) have replies go to the sender *by default*?
TxFig

As a setting of the group?     I found a very similar question already asked and the answer indicated that it was an option that could be set.   But try as I might, I could not find such a setting in the options.

If someone replies with an answer, can you please include a screenshot of where the option is?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to have a Group Text (using Message+) have replies go to the sender *by default*?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! Although group messaging is smooth and easy using Verizon's Messages + app, there is not an option available to have replies go only to the message sender by default. I apologize. However, there is an option to "Mute" a group conversation if needed. This link will provide additional information about this option at: https://vz.to/2G8r6yG. Once you've accessed the website please scroll down to the link titled "Mute a Group Conversation." I hope this information is helpful. - RobertC_VZW  

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes