Is there a way to retreive Text Messages on line?
JasonBazin

I would like to be able to get online and see my text messages from my laptop.  Is there any way to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to retreive Text Messages on line?
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Nope

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to retrieve Text Messages on line?
det

The best that you can do is to send any text message that you wish to your usual email address and then pick them up with your laptop.

0 Likes
SED

Is there any way to email a group of text messages or all text messages all at once to your regular email address?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
No. As far as I know you need to send one at a time - unless you have a smartphone and install and app to allow you to backup all your messages to a spreadsheet or other file. Then you could view or print that out.
0 Likes
Ruffian1975

I have a Droid 2 Global phone...can you give me the name of the app that I would need to download as I am computer and smartphone challenged?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to retreive Text Messages on line?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@Ruffian1975
Search the Android Market for SMS Backup. There will be several choices so read through the descriptions and perhaps even the information on the application's website to pick the right application for your needs.

I personally use this application, but it saves the sms messages to the sd card in a xml file format. You would still need to transfer the xml files to the computer.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes