Is there a way to see texts you sent from your phone?
daisypluto

I sent a message to a friend, deleted it and got a response from them two days later and i cant remember what it was about lol. So is there anyway on my verizon account where it shows who and when you sent a text to i can somehow look to see what i sent?

thanks for any info

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to see texts you sent from your phone?
phonegeek101

No once is it deleted from the handset it is gone, verizon does not store text content on servers once a message is delivered.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to see texts you sent from your phone?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

daisypluto wrote:

I sent a message to a friend, deleted it and got a response from them two days later and i cant remember what it was about lol. So is there anyway on my verizon account where it shows who and when you sent a text to i can somehow look to see what i sent?

thanks for any info

You should just ask what you sent your friend. Just say hey I deleted the message I sent to you....what did I say?

Question:

How do I retrieve text and picture messages after I have deleted them from my wireless phone?

Answer:

At this time, there is not way to retrieve a text, picture, or video message without a court ordered subpoena.  If you do have this document, please contact Verizon Wireless with your request at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.j sp

0 Likes