Is there a way to view the content of sent txt messages?
RondaVU

How, on my phone, can I read my sent txt messages?  All I find are the ones I received.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to view the content of sent txt messages?
budone
Legend

What device do you have?

0 Likes
Is there a way to view the content of sent txt messages?
Trenton123
IPhone4s
0 Likes
RondaVU

I have a verizon LG

Thanks for responding!

Ronda

BE KIND TO OUR EMAIL FRIENDS

If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history which includes my name and email

address.  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world.  Deleting the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and also

prevents viruses from being propagated.  To delete the forwarding history, simply highlight it and

then hit delete before hitting the send  button.

>

0 Likes
RondaVU

I have a verizon LG, Thanks!

Ronda

BE KIND TO OUR EMAIL FRIENDS

If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history which includes my name and email

address.  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world.  Deleting the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and also

prevents viruses from being propagated.  To delete the forwarding history, simply highlight it and

then hit delete before hitting the send  button.

>

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Which LG?

0 Likes
RondaVU

O gosh, not sure, its 2 yrs old.  Here it is: vn250 vo3 to vo4 

>

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does it have the option to view text by time or by contact?  Change the option to "time" if available, and then you should have a SENT messages folder.

You may also have message settings option set to auto-delete messages when sent, in which case previously sent messages are gone.  Uncheck it to save sent sent messages from this point forward.

0 Likes