Is there still a way to send an email to phone?
kcerica
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a few pictures in my email I want to forward to my friend's verizon phone. I tried the phonenumber@vtext.com and the phonenumber@vzwpix.com I've used these email addresses many times but it looks like they aren't working now. I just found this page https://web.vma.vzw.com/vtext/guest/Dashboard.do but there's no way to attach pictures. Is there another way to send pictures to my friend's phone from my email? Thanks for any suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there still a way to send an email to phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you want to send a photo, you'll have to use the vzwpix.com after the phone number; vtext.com is for texts, not picture texts.  And they do work; I know people that do it, and I just sent myself a test message.  Are you sure your friend doesn't have texting blocked?  Have they blocked messages sent from e-mail?  Could you send it to their e-mail?

0 Likes
kcerica
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried it again and read the error message more close and it says the message was rejected because the size exceeds the limits.

Thanks for your quick reply.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're trying to send multiple photos in one message, try sending each photo in a separate message (depending on the photos, you still may need to reduce their size).  Good luck!

0 Likes