Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is web messaging down
krashintome

Having trouble connecting and  staying connected to  web based messaging  today,  is  there a  problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is web messaging down
MiiHere
Leader

It is. I just tried to open it and it should be instant, but it's been loading for a couple minutes. Could be working on it etc.

0 Likes
marianneturner

Also having problems since yesterday.  Taking forever to load, no contact names/numbers once loaded, and unable to send messages. 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

It's still experiencing problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for keeping us posted on the progress, MiiHere. Just to confirm, are you both referring to the Verizon Messages web-based message option at www.vzw.com/verizonmessages? If not, please let us know where you're reunning into trouble. Also, what browser are you using? Is there any issue on the phone or tablet itself?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

I believe we were all referring the web based messaging system under our accounts. I personally tried to open it on both of the occasions that I replied and it would not load. I use Firefox and know in the past it has worked and it is now up and running at the moment.

0 Likes