Issue viewing messages on another device?
LYNNMCA81
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok so my question is a little different. ok so I have 2 lines now 1 is blocked off due to the fact its the one i let the teenagers borrow and such, now i can see my messages on my main line but still cant find them on my other line...can anyone help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issue viewing messages on another device?
rcschnoor
Legend

Are you talking about the message content or simply the numbers texted and the time they were sent/received?

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't see message content on other lines on your account unless you log into those individual lines' My Verizon accounts (you'll only see text logs if logged in as Account Owner/Manager).  And depending on what you mean by 'blocked off' ... if the phone is shut off or the line suspended, messages will only attempt to be sent for about five days and then they're deleted by the system.

LYNNMCA81
Enthusiast - Level 1

THEY R BOTH MY LINES N PHONES BUT ONLY 1 LINE CAN ACCESS BOTH OR ANY LINE AND WHATEVER CONTENT THERE IS ONLINE,STORE ACCOUNT INFO PERIOD. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT BTW SO I CAN SEE ONLY 1 LINES MESSAGES THO...

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You are not being very clear here. Are you saying the teenagers lost their phone and are therefore unable to access their texts because they have no phone? Or since they have the phone you are unable to access the the texts?

The texts to a line are ONLY available to view from the device itself or in the online account for that line. You would not be able to view those texts from your online account. You would need to log into the online account for the line in question if you wanted to view those messages online.

You would either need to get the phone in order to view those messages or ask them for the log in credentials for that line in order to view those texts, if they had even set up an online account for the line.

0 Likes