Issue with Message +
auman69
Enthusiast - Level 2

When my phone is connected to my car via driving mode, if I receive a text message, the phone will complete the driving mode auto-reply.  This is good, the problem is once this happens the phone now thinks that the message has been viewed.  So when I get done driving and disconnect from my car.  I do NOT get a notification that I have a message.  Before the message + update, I did get the notification.  Where can I change this so that I get the notification once the phone disconnects from the driving mode?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issue with Message +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of managing your device. When you say driving mode, are you referring to Bluetooth? What is the make and model of your device? Is your device software updated as well as the application?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Issue with Message +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are notified about the messages you receive. Please click on the three lines to the top left of the Message+ application, scroll down and select Settings. Make sure that Enable Popup is turned on in this setting. If you are still having issues with this, please let us know.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes