Issues sending with the message+ app
steph2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem but messages get stuck in sending mode ,only says sent and not delivered and people i send messages to either get duplicates or recieve in bulk . Also app is saying i have messages but nothing is showing up. None of these problems exsisted until the recent update to the message  app and starting to get quite [removed]. I have samsung galaxy S7 . I know for sure its not my phone but the message+ app.

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues sending with the message+ app
DNICOLERICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue and have seen this message multiple times from multiple users since the update.  Why is it customer service keeps asking the same useless questions rather than fix the problem?  Please stop stalling, research the many complaints, and fix it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steph2000, I am terribly sorry to learn your outgoing texts sent through Message+ are getting stuck in sending mode and even sending duplicates. I definitely know how important it is to be able to communicate to friends and family via text without any concerns. I'm eager to help resolve the issue. Does this happen with every message you send? Have you tried sending a text using the native application? 

Please reset the Message+ app. Here is a link to the steps:http://vz.to/2ptgaWg  After you have reset the app, power cycle the device and test. 

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DNICOLERICK, so sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issues with this application. Help is here. I would also suggest resetting the device as well. Click here for the steps and keep me posted on your progress. http://spr.ly/6589DnJaX

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srider72

I tried different texting apps and reset my phone. That was a waste of time. Mine seams to do it more after I swap out batteries

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

srider72,

Thank you for working with us. We would hate to waste your time, I am confident that we can help you figure this out. What type of issues are you having with other text apps? What exactly happens when you try different text applications? What is the make and model of your device?

RyanC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
srider72

Time wasted by asking about what is already known...Duplicate texts being sent after battery swap, texting app doesn't matter. LG G5 is my phone. And as stated before I've already factory reset the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

srider72, these are all great details concerning your personal experience. Let's gather as many details about the issue to sent the app team as many details as we can. Does this occur if you are sending messages while you are connected to WiFi, and not just using 4G LTE?

If you go to your App Manager > Access Verizon Messages+ > Do the issues continue to occur if you uninstall the app's update?

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srider72

As far as I know yes it happens when I'm on WiFi. My WiFi is almost never on, maybe once a month unless verizon turns it on automatically. It does that sometimes. After resetting my phone I am having other issues as well. I may need to go into a repair center so I can have them check out the phone. I have not tried uninstalling the update as it DOES NOT MATTER what app I use.

0 Likes