Issues with OZMAIL
Dude62

I am having the same OZMail problem from 118012222357. I would like to get this resolved. I'm hoping that this forum as it states might be able to help me

Thanks

<Branched to a new discussion.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with OZMAIL
B33
Legend

From what i found doing a Google search it sounds like the app isn't a good Email app at all. And the best thing to do is look for another Choice of App other than this one..

0 Likes
poidude
Enthusiast - Level 3

Contact customer service, *611, and tell them you need them to disable/stop the OZ Mail text messages from long code 118012222357. Note, this is not an "international" phone number. Make sure they don't go down that bunny trail.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

The issue is your old device received mail via OZMail. CS can easily kill the program on your account.

0 Likes
Dude62

I'm bewildered like most. How does my old device have anything to do with this when it has been out of service for almost 4 months?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Not sure either. All I know is when I went from a basic phone to a smartphone. I constantly got the messages. Did research, reactivated my old phone for a minute to kill off the email accounts on it and the messages quit.

Now with all the new plans, it is no longer easily feasible to activate the old device to kill the accounts.

When you call CS, be sure to go to tech support. But calling tech support requires you to call from another phone.

0 Likes