JoyPixels emojis will not update in Message+
rainbowrose
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love the JoyPixels emojis that Message+ uses, however I cannot use some emojis that other people can. If someone texts me one of them, it will appear very small and I cannot tap on it and see a little pop up description of the emoji like I normally can.

I am using a Galaxy Note 10+, and my Message+ is currently up to date with version 6.9.13, however I apparently have an older version of emojis according to the JoyPixels website, and there seems to be no way to update them within the app.

0 Likes
Re: JoyPixels emojis will not update in Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rainbowrose, we want to be sure the app is working right, especially with features like the emojis. Let's gather some information to help get to the bottom of this. How long ago did you start having trouble with the emojis? Have you checked for any software updates for your phone (link below to help check for updates)? Since the issue started, have you tried powering the phone off and back on? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-222939/

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
rainbowrose
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same set of emojis in message+ since I got this phone in November 2019. The app is up to date, but the emojis are not the most current version. Turning my phone off and back on does not change anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details Rainbowrose. With the other people, you know with the updated emojis, what is the make and model phones they use? Also, what messaging app do they use? 

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes