LG Cosmos VN 250 Texting Entry Mode Problem
mismith

I recently got an LG Cosmos VN 250 messaging phone and love it so far but I have one problem. I have set the Texting Entry Mode several times to the "Abc" setting. The first letter of the first sentence I type is capatilized then it goes to lower case as it should. Then when I finish a sentence and end with a period or question mark and hit the space bar it stays in the "abc" mode and will not temporarily switch back the the "Abc" mode for that first letter in the beginning of the next sentence. All of the other Entry modes work like this as they should. I also own a Verizon Motorola Barrage and it's Entry Mode is also set to "Abc" and it works perfectly as it should and makes the first letter of every new sentence in caps. I know my Cosmos should be working like the Barrage but I have to manually change the characters to "Abc" at the beginning of every new sentence. This is really annoying! Can anyone help? Am I missing something? I have already taken the battery out and changed back and forth all the Entry Mode options but the "Abc" reverts back every time to "abc" after the very first sentence.

Thanks in advance!

Michael

Labels (1)
0 Likes