LG Octane, LG Cosmos 2, Env Touch can't get picture messages!!!!
mommycarlson

I have contacted Verizon about this issue, this has been going on since Thanksgiving, more than a month now and I have gotten no answers.  My first ticket was closed because they said I had bad reception.   I have been a customer since 2004 and I have never had a problem with reception.  3 of the 5 phones on our plan can't get picture messages from non-verizon customers. Occasionally one will come through but 99% of the time they do not.  A message will come in, when we try to open it it says "connecting" for a long time, then it says "message retrieval canceled".  does anyone else have this problem?  Please help if you do!  I am getting no satisfaction from Verizon, they act like I am crazy.  I'm tired of paying for a service that doesn't work most of the time.  I've never had this problem before this just started a month ago. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane, LG Cosmos 2, Env Touch can't get picture messages!!!!
sbarrett85

I am having the same issue with my Env Touch. I recently changed back to this phone and it worked fine until a week ago. Now I cannot receive any multimedia messages. It says connecting for a long time then stops. If I click on the message to load it, I'm asked if I want to receive it. I try again and eventually I get the message, "message retrieval failed". I have restarted my phone, did a hard restart, and emptied my inbox. Nothing is working and I am getting frustrated. 

Hopefully someone can help us with this issue.

0 Likes