LG Revere can't text contact
Shadow_Blaze

I have had a problem sending my fiance any text messages since noonish 12/25. I sent her one around 7:00 A.M.(this one succeded) but I tried to send her another one around 12:00 P.M. and I get invalid destination. I have since. Now you can't say she blocked me because I tried texting her from another number same thing also tried calling her with my land line got unavailable. can you please help me out and no she didn't know the other number I used so she couldn't block that. the title tells not just what phone I have but what kind of phone my Fiance has.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Revere can't text contact
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Shadow_Blaze,

I feel your pain; it must be frustrating not being able to send text messages to a particular number. Please note that if you are able to send text messages to others except your fiance, then the issue must be addressed on your fiance's end.

Does your fiance have a Verizon Wireless account? If so, please have your fiance contact us for troubleshooting at 1-800-922-0204 from another phone and have wireless phone fully charged and available. If no Verizon Wireless account, please contact other wireless carrier.

Are you part of a family share plan? If so, make sure the account owner has not blocked your fiance's number via Usage Controls.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Revere can't text contact
Shadow_Blaze

Sorry but I found out today that the one I sent her at 7:00a.m. on 12/25 ran her out of money on her prepaid plan which probably wouldn't of happened if she listened to me and went with the $0.02 a text plan but she didn't read the box or listen to the prerecorded message very well. Yes I am also on a prepaid plan in fact the same plan I recommended to her. I wouldn't recommend something if I don't use it or like it. a suggestion for prepaid if texting some one who has ran out of money can the error say something about the person you are trying to contact has ran out of money instead of Invalid Destination: their number that is kind of worrying and confusing.

0 Likes