MESSAGE+ Added a person to a grp but he isnt getting the invites
CACTUSFLWR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a group chat I created last summer and it was working for the person then however even after creating a new gep chat with others added without a problem this same person still shows his chat bubble next to his name as blue. All others respond and the chat bubble on the list of recipients are white. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: MESSAGE+ Added a person to a grp but he isnt getting the invites
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to make sure you can stay connected with the people that matter most to you. I apologize you have been unable to include this individual in the group chat. Is the other user also with Verizon Wireless? Are you able to successfully message the user outside of the group?

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
CACTUSFLWR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes he is a verizon customer but does not use the message plus app. he uses his basic message app. He has an android and he can recieve regular message.  He was in fact on a group chat from last summer and he no longer recieved messages on that chat this summer so I tried to create a new one. I did see a note that when you add an enhanced group chat that it would no longer be an sms and data rates may apply?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s clear you’ve tried everything, and I apologize that we’ve yet to crack open the case. When looking at the contact in question in your contacts app, does their number come up as +1 followed by ten digits?
Does deleting this phone contact and re-adding it allow the messages to go through?

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes