MMS Feature Not Working
Tobnreeseparton

Mms like love etc icons missing suddenly in mms group texts. So now when someone in my group uses this feature my end will completely spell out " Jane loved yes we'll be there"...???  How do I fix this? The feature worked correctly recently now isn't.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS Feature Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emojis are a crucial part of communicating these days. Let's make sure yours are up and running. Does this happen only in Verizon messages or do you experience this issue with other forms of messenger or texting? Has anything been updated recently?

-JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Tobnreeseparton

The only environment this occurs in is within Verizon Messaging & only in MMS group texts. It used to give me the option (like facebook) to like, love etc someone's response within that feed. It just disappeared. My friends have the feature as it will completely type out now Jon Loved "Great see you soon." or Lisa liked " ha what a crazy picture". 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tobnreeseparton,

We appreciate the clarification. To be sure, are you stating that in a message with a single contact you would see something different? Have you checked to ensure the application is up to date?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes