Re: Mass texting on messenger in message+
pamrawls
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am jumping in on this. You guys have thoroughly worn down jaaade without providing an answer for her concern. Let me summarize. 

1. The mass text feature doesn't work at all. It apparently is not specific to certain people or certain phones. And if it was then that would still be an issue. We have tried to send it to various people on different phones and I have uninstalled it as well as "force stopped" it. We understand how it is supposed to work and know that it isn't working. After selecting our contacts, choosing "just me", then sending it. It doesn't show that multiple messages have been sent. Only one has been sent. When the replies come, the come in on one message with the names of the people who sent them above the reply, not in individual messages like it used to do.

2. The schedule message option is messed up also.

3. And this is new, just the other day I had to hit the back button multiple times to back out of the group text screen.

Honestly and humbly, we know the drill by now...restart your phone, force stop the app, clear cache, uninstall the app until we get the reply, "we'll get back with you" and no reply comes. I appreciate that someone is at least responding but please cut back on the courtesies and help us fix the problem. If there isn't a fix let us know so we can move onto another app. This app was almost perfect when it was developed and in my opinion the best on the market but not so in the past 3-4 months.