Message+ 2.4.7 macOS auto-start... STOP!
GAHoeltge
Enthusiast - Level 2

Message+ adds itself to my login apps since I upgraded to Ventura Mac OS 13.0 earlier in the week. It's easy to remove the auto-login in System Settings, but the app reverts to auto-start the next time I launch Message+. Please help.

Re: Message+ 2.4.7 macOS auto-start... STOP!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. Have you tried to uninstall this app, then reinstall?

*Heather

0 Likes
GAHoeltge
Enthusiast - Level 2

I uninstalled Message+ and then reinstalled it. The app asked for my verification code, which I typed in. That gave me an "Error - Internal Server Error". I've tried it over and over and the Message+ app will not activate. Now I'm worse off than before when the only problem was the annoying auto login. Now the app is dead on my machine   PLEASE HELP.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 

Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. Please, send us a PM/DM, so we can address all your concerns. 

Verizon is always here to help!

>Cintya

0 Likes
GAHoeltge
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is a "PM/DM"?

0 Likes
GAHoeltge
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I found a workaround, Cyntia. I had been running Message+ v 3.0.1.(6). I uninstalled it (again) and then went back in Time Machine to April and restored Message+ v 3.0.0. No error message this time when I typed in the verification code from my flip phone. [I still wonder what a "PM/DM" is. I'm a 77 y/o fossil who never learned computerese as a second language.]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a Private or Direct Message! 

*Eli

0 Likes