Message + App Internal Sever Error on Mac Monterey 12.5
Hoff89

I have contacted technical support at least six different times about this issue. My Mac does support the Message+ App. I am getting the error message when I enter the PIN into the App. Verizon officials say that Message+ is not compatible with Mac OS. 

Verizon's Ad Saying The App is Compatible with Mac OSThe Apple App Store Displaying That the App is Compatible With my DeviceThe Error Message Within the App After I Enter the PIN number Sent by Verizon To my Phone

0 Likes
Re: Message + App Internal Sever Error on Mac Monterey 12.5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Hoff89. We'd be more than happy to asisst you with this issue. You should have received a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can start looking further into this issue with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
ghostly_man
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also experiencing this issue on 12.6 using app version  3.0.1. I have attempted the trick of unchecking access to Contacts and it does not work. Please assist.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ghostly_man, we want to make sure that we are understanding you correctly. You are contacting us because your Message + application does not work on your Mac computer? 

-Nicci

0 Likes