Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Message+ App help
recole33

My friend and I both have the Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. We both have and use the Message+ app for all of our messaging. My friend recently started a Group Chat Message and added me as a recipient. However the message never arrived on my phone.

Instead, I got a message from Verizon stating: "Message+ Group Chat messages are waiting for you. You will need the Message+ app to read these messages. If not already installed on your phone, you can download the Message+ app here https://www.vzmessages.com/getclient".

I don't understand this message since I have and use the Message+ app. We can see the Group Chat on her phone where it was created and then sent from, but it simply will not deliver to my phone. But, according to Verizon it’s “waiting for me”. Where is it waiting for me? Where is the group message my friend sent to me? Why won't it appear in the Message+ app? And, how can I access it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+ App help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your inquiry. A good thing to try first, would be to uninstall the application, then reinstall the application, and try to join the group conversation again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your inquiry. A good thing to try first, would be to uninstall the application, then reinstall the application, and try to join the group conversation again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use all your applications. Are there any updates available for your device or application? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application? Do both, you and your friend have Verizon Wireless service? Here is a link on how to set up Group messages with your application, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209551/. We want to make sure all your settings are good to go.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
recole33

Thank you very much! I did as you said and uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it and my friend's message appeared.

0 Likes