Message+ App
KATDUF72

How do you delete a group that was created in Message+?  I deleted individual members, but I want to get rid of the group itself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KATDUF72 -

Being able to manage your text messages is important. I can understand wanting to remove a group chat you no longer need to clear space.

You  can delete a group text message the same way you would clear out a regular text message. Open the group message and tap on the three lines in the top left corner and select Delete Messages.  By selecting "all" it will delete the group text.

An alternate way is available using this link: http://vz.to/2n4ESgy

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lcsunny1

This question has not been answered correctly. I'm also the admin of a group period I had created it for my own personal use. How can I delete it?

0 Likes
Lcsunny1

This was not the question that was asked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry if we didn't answer your question Lcsunny1. What are your specific messaging issues? What phone do you have and are you using a 3rd party messaging application?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes