Message Conversations/Threads
Matt-Salem

With my new Galaxy S9, I have a few contacts that have multiple phone numbers.  When I receive texts from these different phone numbers, the texts are showing up as separate messages, but labelled with the contact's name.  I would like to have all the texts from this contact show up as one conversation (no matter which phone the text was sent from) .  I am using the standard Android messages app.  Having the message in a single conversation was how they were displayed in my old Galaxy S7.  Is there a setting that can group these messages into one thread?

Thanks

MATT

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message Conversations/Threads
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Matt-Salem, we always want your device settings perfect for your needs.  The only primary way to do this would be to send them a group message that includes your phone number along with all of their phone numbers included in it.  This way all their texts will come to this same group message thread no matter which device they use.  Does that make sense?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes