Message+ Crashes when opened
unstablewon

I’ve been using the app fine on my xs max but for the last few weeks I have been unable to use it at all. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled and the problem is still there. As soon as it opens it crashes and closes the app. All messages still come through but I am unable to open any of them. I downloaded the app to my iPad as well and it does the same thing. Is there any fix for this or am I just out of luck? 

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Crashes when opened
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@unstablewon wrote:

I’ve been using the app fine on my xs max but for the last few weeks I have been unable to use it at all. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled and the problem is still there. As soon as it opens it crashes and closes the app. All messages still come through but I am unable to open any of them. I downloaded the app to my iPad as well and it does the same thing. Is there any fix for this or am I just out of luck? 

Have you responded to the developers describing your issue?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always a bummer when you run into application issues. Did this occur after a recent software update? Is your device up to date on the latest software version? I would try to reset all settings in your iPhone and then retest the issue.   JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
unstablewon

I have reset all settings and reinstalled and the issue still persists 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated, let's dig a little deeper. Are you using the same Apple ID on both devices? AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes