Message+ Issue with one specific contact showing
LAUWAT50

I have the Galaxy s9 and for the past few months, when I text my husband (who is in my contact list), sometimes his repsonse comes through under his contact name and the appropriate text chain and then sometimes it comes through on a different text chain showing his mobile number.  When I click on the mobile number at the top to of this message it shows his mobile number where the contact name would be and in the mobile spot, instead of his mobile number, it show the number 4.  I have deleted his contact information several times and reentered.  I have also looked at his phone and all of the texts he is sending is on the original text chain.  How can I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Issue with one specific contact showing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand your concern, LAUWAT50. I would be as well if I was receiving messages in two different threads from my husband. This is definitely concerning. Let’s try to figure this out. Does this happen with any other contact you have in your phone? Does your husband use Message + as well?

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Issue with one specific contact showing
LAUWAT50

He is the only contact this happens with and he uses message+ also. Thank

you for helping with this.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, 4:30 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes