Message+ On PC has no password protection?
DavidElias

Hello;

I jsut started using message+ on PC, but after syncing, the app doesn't have any form of signing in or out. So If I leave the computer anyone can use the app, while if comapred to the web base, it requires a login and password. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ On PC has no password protection?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to see you keep your messages secure. When pressing the Menu button on the top left what options are you presented?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DavidElias

The menu shows: "Contacts, Settings, Sync, and send feedback"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your messages secured is always important, DavidElias. The only time the desktop application would make you have a security check is when adding your mobile number too it from the beginning. You can always password protect your computer to help keep those messages secure. I am happy to lift this feedback to the developers, and I encourage you to do the same with the send feedback option in the menu.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DavidElias

I think you should raise it up to developers, specially that many desktops and laptops are shared among people.

Please see WhatsApp application on PC for implementation ideas, or MySMS implementation for signing in and out.

This could be just an options for those who wants it. It seems that every texting application on PC has some sort of loging in and out or at least verification to connect and disconect.

thank you

0 Likes