Message+ PC App not syncing last 5 days
ET1986

Any idea why the PC App stopped working correctly?  Was working fine up to mid last week. Then I was only able to send messages, now no send or receive.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ PC App not syncing last 5 days
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What kind of PC and OS version is having issues?  My HP Compaq desktop with Windows 10 and Messages+ app is sending/receiving fine.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
ET1986

Thinkpad Windows 7

Was working before Thursday of last week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ET1986, we want those messages working smoothly again. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Do you recall any new apps, games or software that was added to this device? Since this began have you attempted to clear the website cache and cookies?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ET1986

yes. this is the PC downloaded app that is not working now.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 9:10 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us ET1986. Let's get this working. Have you attempted to delete and reinstall the application? Is it giving you an error message?

JoeL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ET1986

Yes I have. Is there a way to access the settings for user name and

Password for the internet settings?

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 9:21 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ET1986, it's concerning to hear that you are experiencing these issues, even after reinstalling the application. Is the My Verizon Integrated Messenger working? If so, this would point at the application as the cause.

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes