Message Plus Windows 10 app
Thermite

I have read several posts and answers about Message Plus Windows App.   Several of the articles are out of date, but I did find *some* useful information.   I found a copy of the windows app, downloaded and installed it, but it will not activate.  It sends an activation text with a PIN, but the PIN always returns as invalid.  Are activations halted?   Is there an endorsed product that is secure?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Message Plus Windows 10 app
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Thermite wrote:

I have read several posts and answers about Message Plus Windows App.   Several of the articles are out of date, but I did find *some* useful information.   I found a copy of the windows app, downloaded and installed it, but it will not activate.  It sends an activation text with a PIN, but the PIN always returns as invalid.  Are activations halted?   Is there an endorsed product that is secure?

Thanks in advance for your help.

In a snapshot:

The  Windows 10 Message+ original apps v1.0.17.0 and v2.0.2.0 were discontinued and disabled some time after the new Win10 M+ app v3.0.1.  This 'new' version was then, in the past couple months, removed from the Microsoft Store and we were notified it would continue to work but is no longer supported for bug fixes or updates.  Also, there was no install file that could have been downloaded to install later so it is no longer available anywhere.  Verizon is referring us to use the web site Message+ service at https://web.vma.verizon.com.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes