Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the Windows version of Verizon Messages, Milton. We experienced a temporary issue with Verizon Messages recently, however the issues should be resolved now. Are you still having issues? If so, are you having issues on the phone app as well?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support @ryanm_vzw  The issues reported for the sync with Windows Message+ were reported long before the current Android Message+ issue occurred.  If you have any info relating the two please share with the forum.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cannot see that it is fixed.  My texts still do not sync to my Win 10 PC.

Ellies-Mom

I am having the same issue with the Message+ app not syncing but the Verizon Message App in the Microsoft store is working. I prefer the Message+ Desktop app but anything is better than trying to text via my phone.

Hopefully they can fix what ever bug was in the last update.

Good luck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear these issues are persisting Jafauske. We are customer service representatives. Have you tried uninstalling the updates on the message + app? Are you able to use the messaging plus app on your phone? 

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
aredub
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. I can send and receive messages through the Verizon apps on my Android phone and iPad, but only some messages are showing up on my Windows 10 app. I have both Messages and Message+ installed on my PC. I've tried running a sync in Message+ on my PC but nothing changed (Messages doesn't have a sync option). I think this started about 10 days ago.

0 Likes
MRSC68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am using Verizon Messages, dowloaded from the MS Store (on Win 10) and NOTHING is syncing and hasn't for over a week. I can't find a way to "manually" sync. The app on my phone is working, it's the desktop app that is not working. I cannot find a Message+ desktop app to download. Can anyone help with this? 

0 Likes
MRSC68
Enthusiast - Level 2

And, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps on both my laptop and my phone several times. 

0 Likes
jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Dear vzw_customer_support members:
@pamelaf_vzw
@ryanm_vzw
@seanc_vzw
@steveng_vzw
@ubaldoj_vzw

PLEASE READ the fraking (Battlestar Galactica reference) posts!

@coreym_vzw, "To clarify, are you still experiencing an issue with" understanding the version of the English language these/us Members are using to compose their/our posts?

@JoeL_VZW, Have you "customer service representatives" READ the posts and forwarded the information to "Technical Support for investigation", as @jav6 (Sr. Member) asked?

@JoeL_VZW, "Have you tried uninstalling the updates on the" Verizon "integrated messaging service" applied when these FAILURES began? My evidence (mentioned in my posts) suggests that was sometime after 19 July 2019.

@vzw_customer_support, "Our goal is to help you move forward." That is why all of us Members have provided as much information about our "Verizon Message(+/s) FAILURES" as our individual technical skills can support.

@AntonioC_VZW, I for one, have done everything I could think of, short of offering to come in and analyze your computer code for you, to help you "isolate this issue" with your Verizon "integrated messaging service" FAILURES.

We are fortunate that @jav6 (Sr. Member), who states that all his Verizon Message apps are working correctly, is following our posts.
He has asked "@vzw_customer_support @coreym_vzw Also to clarify, has anyone within Verizon Tech Support looked at why the synchronization has been failing?"

John

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Dear @vzw_customer_support members:
@kevinm_vzw
@lorenb_vzw
@nicholek_vzw
@NicoleR_VZW

PLEASE READ the fraking (Battlestar Galactica reference) posts!

@coreym_vzw, "To clarify, are you still experiencing an issue with" understanding the version of the English language these/us Members are using to compose their/our posts?

@JoeL_VZW, Have you "customer service representatives" READ the posts and forwarded the information to "Technical Support for investigation", as @jav6 (Sr. Member) asked?

@JoeL_VZW, "Have you tried uninstalling the updates on the" Verizon "integrated messaging service" applied when these FAILURES began? My evidence (mentioned in my posts) suggests that was sometime after 19 July 2019.

@vzw_customer_support, "Our goal is to help you move forward." That is why all of us Members have provided as much information about our "Verizon Message(+/s) FAILURES" as our individual technical skills can support.

@AntonioC_VZW, I for one, have done everything I could think of, short of offering to come in and analyze your computer code for you, to help you "isolate this issue" with your Verizon "integrated messaging service" FAILURES.

We are fortunate that @jav6 (Sr. Member), who states that all his Verizon Message apps are working correctly, is following our posts.
He has asked "@vzw_customer_support @coreym_vzw Also to clarify, has anyone within Verizon Tech Support looked at why the synchronization has been failing?"

John

0 Likes