Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to sync Verizon's Message Plus feature with Windows 10 on your PC is very important and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with this matter. There have been many responses to this issue from our team Verizon team members and our community members too. We've noted your reference that you've tried running a sync in Message + on your PC but nothing changed. Let's dig deeper into this matter by checking to ensure that you have the most updated version of Verizon Messages + on your PC by visiting our website at https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/. I hope this information is helpful. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Dear @robertc_vzw (admin) Community Manager @vzw_customer_support,

Yes, syncing to all our devices "is very important".

Please check to see if you can read the version number of Verizon Messages on my 2 Windows 10 PCs in the table I posted:
jafauske
Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:07 PM

If you review the versions of "Verizon Messages +" available at the link you provided, I believe you will find NO NEWER VERSIONS available there!

I, as well as others, have explained how we have Disconnected/Rebooted/Connected and Uninstalled/Rebooted/Installed the most current "Verizon Messages +" available. There is no "deeper" that we users can "dig" into this "matter".

If you can specify any information that I have NOT included in that table matrix, do let me know and I'll be happy to find and provide it to you.

I, too, am very sorry that neither you nor any of your Verizon team members have been able to use or pass on the information in that table to people who can analyze and solve the FAILURE of "Verizon Messages +".

Sadly, NONE of the "many responses to this issue from our team Verizon team members" has provided anything useful to this thread nor to the "Re: Message plus not working on Computer" thread.

After many years of working well, the following Verizon claim is now FALSE:
===
Verizon Messages
Microsoft Store

FEATURES AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS APP
Extended Coverage: Send and receive messages over Wi-Fi from your smartphone, compatible smart watch, iOS device, tablet, PC, MAC, and web browser.
===
- John

AvidTraveler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is Verizon going to get this fixed?  Or not? I have been experiencing this problem since July 19 and I have read through pages and pages related to this problem on this forum and it appears that Verizon is not capable of fixing this problem.  I am beginning to believe that Verizon may not even understand the problem. Customers do not want a "workaround". They want the problem fixed. 

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support @robertc_vzw  Your response isn't really helpful.  Can you state to us what the latest version of the Win10 desktop Messages+ app should be?  I just downloaded it from the link(s) you provided and it is STILL v2.0.2.0 which is what I have on my desktop.  It still has sync problems. 

Now, I've noticed that some of the messages I send from my Droid Turbo 2 to certain contacts don't get sync'ed on the Win10 desktop app.  When I send to a Pixel contact, my message IS SYNC'ed.  When I send to an iPhone or another unknown device, my message IS NOT SYNC'ed.  Their messages to me ARE SYNC'ed, however.

I would think Advanced Technical Support, e.g. the Verizon Messaging Group should be able to REPLICATE this.  If you want to be helpful, FORWARD THIS INFO TO THAT GROUP.  

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
rabear
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this same exact issue. Last text my PC received was July 26, 2019. I can send texts from my PC just fine but does not receive any. My Tablet and phone work fine. By the way this happened both on my Desktop and Laptop computer at the same time. 

CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

It appears that overnight something happened, because this morning my text messages are once agan syncing to my Win 10 PC.  I did a few tests and so far they are syncing.  My PC Messages version is still 2.0.2.0.  Let's hope it continues to work.

0 Likes
CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will also add, that all of the conversations that show on my phone do not show up on my PC.  Only 1 persons conversation sync'd in full.  New texts seem to be coming through so far.

0 Likes
hcmmobile

You are yelling at an AI automated response not a live person.  So I doubt they know how aggrevated we all are. I am having exact same issue.

0 Likes
clgarfield
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like everyone is having the same problem. I have a Galaxy S9 and am running windows 10 on my laptop. as soon as I went to Message+ on the phone, it does not sync with the computer. Tech support had me removing and reinstalling everything a few times to no avail. I was then told that it was a problem with my Lenova computer and they would have to see if there is a fix for the Lenova. The guy is an blockhead, the brand of computer should not ake any difference. Come on Verizon, fix your stuff and stop lying to people.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just another piece of information in case Verizon is monitoring this conversation. I can receive messages on my PC from another phone and number that is on my account. Those seem to sync fine. Just texts from numbers outside of my account do not sync.
0 Likes