Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly appreciate all the troubleshooting that you've done on your own & also with us, jav6. It is concerning that our Verizon Messaging group has not responded to you. I want to make sure we get this taken care of once & for all. I've sent you a Private Message so that I can gather much-needed information to assist you further. Please respond to our Private Message to continue. AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
garycsan

There is no unsubscribe. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to hear that it is working for you. Let us know if any further support is needed. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
darndean
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same issue with (no message syncs since 7/31) using Message plus on a Windows 10 pc. I just updated to Windows 10 ver 1903 and started using Microsoft's phone connect application instead. My messages sync like before. I'm not sure Verizon will update their app or there must be a new conflict with Windows 10 that recently started and is only cured using Microsofts Your Phone app. Hope this helps somebody!

Riss00
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is happening to me now. Something happened recently. 

Before I could send and receive text via the app on Win 10. Now, my new messages I receive are not showing in the app on my computer. When I send a message from the app, they are receiving it, but the message I send and receive on my phone are not showing in the app, and the message I send from the app don't show on my phone.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, unsubscribed and subcribed again. Same result.

The last time it worked was 7/30.

Riss00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the exact same issue. Also begin on 7/30 or 7/31

0 Likes
CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you DarnDean......I just set up the Your Phone app and it works like a charm.........thank you thank you!

0 Likes
mlewis81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am REALLY irritated because you ARE NOT READING my post or others.  I have ALREADY described what you are lookiing for ... TWICE!

I have been using Messages+ for 2 years, and I have been using it for 1 year on the same two devices ... my Samsung Galaxy Note9 smartphone and my Dell XPS-15 Windows 10 computer.  They have been working find for a year with minor sync issues, and not enough to worry about.  Al of a suddend on July 25th, 2019, the Messages+ on my Dell Computer (Windows 10) STOPPED SYNCING COMPLETELY.  It has not synced a single message since that date. 

I have tried re-installing the Messages+ on my computer, and I have tried removing my computer from "Managed Devices" from my phone,  and reconnecting (refreshing) the connection on my computer.   This is a problem on YOUR END and the program loaded on all of our computers.

Nothing changed on either device as far as any new programs installed on either device.  I am sure there have been normal app updates on my phone, but no major updates on my computer where the program quit syncing.  If I log into the verizon website through Google Chrome, the Message+ works there mostly (it misses some messages that should be sycing ... maybe 1 in 10).

You're problem with everyone on this thread is exactly the same.  Your windows 10 Messages+ IS NOT SYNCING.  

Ticked off customer ... considering ATT for the first time.

Mark

MisterLeadFoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here on Windows 7. To clarify, I can send texts from my PC, and they indeed show up on my Android phone and Android tablet, which both have no issues whatsoever. But, incoming messages do not show on PC. Very recent for, and very sad that it hasn't been resolved, as some of you have thad this going on for a while. Obviously, an issue on Verizon's end.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes, I'm sorry to see that you are having so many issues, clgarfield. This is not the sentiment we want you to have. I want to ensure we get all of your concerns addressed. What happens when you try to sync it to your computer? Are you getting any error messages? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes