Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think we are all just frustrated with the repetitive information that Verizon responses are asking for.  It is very CLEAR that we ALL have the exact same issue.  Verizon Messages+ no longer syncs with the Windows 10 app on our PC's.  It appears we can all send a text from our PC and it show on our Phones.  BUT we do not receive any text messages on our PC that appear on our phones.  The SYNC from Phone to PC is broken.  I spent over an hour with Verizon support and we tried everything and it made no difference.  It appears that everyone on this conversation have tried all the same steps that Verizon asked of us.  The problem in on Verizons end and it doesn't help when each new Verizon person signs on here acting like it is the first they have heard of the issue.  PLEASE take this conversation to your engineers - we have provided everything they should need to fix the problem.

marinefootert
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue as everyone else!  This is SUPER annoying!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

garycsan,

I'm sorry to hear that the unsubscribe is not there for you like it should be. I want you (as well as the multitude of others in the forum experiencing the same issue) to have a speedy resolution so your online Verizon Messaging works the way it is supposed to. Due to Integrated Messaging being a specific online function, the best bet will be reporting this as a bug. This can be done through the Verizon Messages application, shown below.

1. Open the Message+ app
2. Click Menu > Settings > Account
3. Report a bug

You can also go into your application store and type in Verizon Messages. Then, once you open the app within the store, there is information to email the developer (VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com).
This information will go to a specialized team who monitor the reports coming in and resolve outstanding issues like the one you are currently experiencing.

I appreciate your patience while this gets addressed for you.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you Riss00. We want our application to perform for you. Can you tell us what steps you have covered? Were any changes made before the issue began? We are here to help. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
TKReynolds

Same issue.  Started yesterday. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Issues with Message+ is never good news. Our goal is to help. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Based on this forum, I recommend you report this concern by going into your application store and type in Verizon Messages. Then, once you open the app within the store, there is information to email the developer (VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com) to help us escalate this issue with the app developers.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TKReynolds, we are here to help in any way possible. Being able to use your Messages+ application is essential. Have you made any changes recently? Is the application currently up to date? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
nh13850
Enthusiast - Level 2

No error messages, but the last time it synced properly was June 21st, no new messages since then.  Verizon, PLEASE FIX THIS!

0 Likes
nh13850
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bad link please fix.

0 Likes
nh13850
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you want to help, get this problem fixed instead of stonewalling us!  This thread is extraordinarily frustrating - not one correct or useful post from Verizon!  Post a solution that works already!

And yes, I have reported it as a bug.  

0 Likes