Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
nh13850
Enthusiast - Level 2

You Verizon people keep saying you're here to help and yet you keep not helping.  Why?  Can't you admit this is a real problem and get it fixed?  Your repeated unhelpful useless responses are extremely frustrating to customers.

plg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has nothing todo with Windows 10, I have Windows 7 & 8,, on Laptop, tablet & 2 PC/s

have had Message+ installed on my computers since 7/2017 all worked fine until about 2 weeks ago..  My Galaxy 8 had an update about that same time.

Sent from computer shows on phone... Sent from phone does not show on any of my other 4 computers/laptops/tablet

0 Likes
russelly

Just another user here to say I have uninstalled the app from my phone and computer.  Reinstalled a few different times.  Windows application will still not sync up and show incoming messages.  

0 Likes
plg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here,, uninstalled updates on phone shows 6.3.5 then goes to 6.7.10

still not recieving or syncing texts on computers, tablet or laptop, they have Windows 7 & 8,,, My Galaxy 8 has Pie

Texts from computer will show on phone

0 Likes
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

chalk me up as the same.

As of yesterday morning I stopped received messages on teh desktop app. I can send but not receive. Also, teh messages I send sync with my phone but the messages sent from my phone do not sync with my desktop.

I have five devices and it happend to all five (home desktop, work desktop, laptop, two tablets)

0 Likes
phnichols

Same challenge here. Sends thru app no sync. Started yesterday. I use this app a lot.  Get busy Verizon and get it fixed. I'm not even going to try all of the recommended garbage yall have put out as this seems to be an issues on yalls servers and not with Win10 or the APP which were working fine. I don't have time to waste.

0 Likes
TKReynolds

Nope.

Yep.

0 Likes
hcmmobile

Mlewis81, 

90% of the Verizon Responses are automated responses.  Yes aggrevating has heck.  

0 Likes
GP323

FYI Verizon Support. 

This started to happen for me after that Message+ hiccup a couple weeks (or so) ago.   Where Message+ would not even load on certain devices, like my S8.

It seemed to fix itself the following day,  but the Windows app hasn't synced since.

0 Likes
szielke1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem.  Can send / receive on Android phone.  Can send / received on Asus Android tablet - and syncs with phone.  On Windows 10 it does not sync.  I can send a text to myself and it shows up on my phone as outgoing but the incoming does not work.  VZ, please help.

And I have tried removing and reinstalling the program and no luck still.

0 Likes