Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
Nick48081
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here .. was working perfectly until a few weeks ago (its currently early August 2019)   then just crapped out .. i have uninstalled re installed, used an uninstall tool to search for any reminants that may remain .. i made sure i was clean clean then reinstalled, attempted it on another computer where the app has never been installed.. its for sure at the internal system side on the Verizon end .. not on my end 

0 Likes
simpso1j

Same problem here.  Is there an alternative to Messages+ for Windows?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

There probably isn't another messaging app that can use the Verizon Integrated Messaging feature where different devices are 'sync'ed' with each others' messages.

Just signed to Message+ on my Win10 Desktop to check message sync from over the weekend.  Same results as before: Pixel phone messaging from one of my contacts, sync's both sides of the conversation fine, SMS and MMS.  Apple iPhone contact does not sync my responses to the desktop app but they get my responses fine and I see them on my iPad integrated to my phones number. The 'syncing server' is able to sync with other devices for me but not the desktop app. Sure strange.  @vzw_customer_support  It would be nice to hear from Verizon 'support' where they are in looking into these issues we are seeing.  Their/your silence is deafening.  Asking us to uninstall/re-install is not helpful.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes there is an alternative and if you are current on Windows 10 it is already on your computer.  It is called YOUR PHONE.  it was simple to set up and it works perfectly syncing my text messages and photos from my phone.  Everything is sync'd, my phone, tablet and PC!!!  Only thing is, if you want to delete a text you must do it from the phone - which is not a big deal to me.

Thank DarnDean for suggesting this alternative.

CATCRAW
Enthusiast - Level 3

Link for Microsoft Your Phone app.  Take a look and see if it will work for you as an alternative to Message+ that is not currently working.  So far I am liking it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/your-phone/9nmpj99vjbwv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I tried launching it on my desktop but it encounters an error and fails.  My system meets requirements.  Not sure I want to not use Message+ on my phone which is working fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are terribly sorry, that you're still having problems. At this time we don't have any alerts about this issue. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app? Have you tried using a different computer? Have you checked if your computer is up to date?  

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@aarons_vzw  Please read thru the thread posts and all the others related to this sync issue.  Please.  Please.  You're not helping until the tech support group are involved and providing information.

harryverdici
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both my laptop (win 10) and desk top (win 8.1) stopped working this weekend. In 8.1 version I hit sync, timer move says sync successful but nothing changes. disconnected laptop and reconnected still same problem..phone app works fine I can send from laptop or desktop but don't receive anyhting on them

0 Likes
harryverdici
Enthusiast - Level 3

two different computers in the same household, different operating systems,???????? awful lot of people having the same problem,  doubt it's updates..just saying

0 Likes