Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
szielke1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an alternative to message+ that works on Windows 10 as well as other Android platforms?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mschiff, I depend on my Message+ daily, so not being able to use it would be very alarming to me as well. I will be more than happy to assist. I have sent you a private message with some detailed information. We appreciate your patience with us at this time. Did I explain this okay?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
harryverdici
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not just windows 10, it's also win 8.1. It's the desktop program on a windows platform,

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@rodneym_vzw  Is there a reason you are NOT sharing your 'detailed information' to the rest of this public forum?  Maybe if you have NEW information we all could use, there wouldn't be new questions.  Let's hear your explanation.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
angiebeh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Verizon,

Which build of Windows 10 is it not compatible with?  I've been running Windows 10 for a couple of years and it Verizon desktop message+ just stopped working 2 - 3 weeks ago.  A little more detail on the Windows 10 would be helpful.

Also, can Verizon provide access to your last release of Message+?  The one prior to this one?  I'm leaning toward the problem being with your latest release of Message+ and not so much with Win10.

It would be very helpful, so please forward this along.  We'll 'beta' test if for you if you're not willing to test it out yourselves.

Thank you

angiebeh
Enthusiast - Level 2

The latest release of Message+ 6.9.0 was updated on my Galaxy 10 on August 8th.  That matches up quite well with when the desktop version quit working.

Looked on my laptop, and I have the the following error/Failure in the event log:

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073D02: 9WZDNCRDCSNZ-VerizonWireless.VerizonMessages.

8/9/2019 10:08:34 AM - same day my cell phone verizon messages app updated.

Windows Update Agent

Failure,Installation

0 Likes
disgruntledvwuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  It was working.  I came to rely on it even with the poor UI.  And now its not working and Verizon does not seem to care much?  This is clearly a systemic problem and not isolated to just one user.

0 Likes
gartmann
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here! no syncing at all between desktop(either one or even message+ and newer verizion messages) and Android phone. Something broke on verizons server or link or syncer or something on their end!

jonj2

i am having the same issue that everyone else has expressed.  fairly recently the Verizon message + app stopped synching with my android phone...Motorola  Moto Z3.   never had this problem before.  it's only been in the last 2 or 3 weeks that this started happening.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

READ THE POSTS, THEN YOU WILL GET AN IDEA HOW LONG AND FRUSTRATING THIS ISSUE IS.

No resolution as yet, I am using the web based app to do PC stuff with messaging...temporary fix until they resolve the issue...

0 Likes