vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to assist. Are you currently having issues? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

@joeld_vzw, @vzw_customer_support, Community Manager

Since you don't have enough respect to read my post [Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 11:08 AM],
I'm sure you will understand why I won't waste my time responding to useless questions.

@jafauske Member

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Well, @jafauske , since @vzw_customer_support@joeld_vzw  didn't identify which of the 200+ responses/responders in this thread, it MIGHT not have been your post they were responding to.  It seems a lot of their responses, when identifying who they are responding to, are embedded in the thread that had no response directly.  But I concur with your comment.  This issue has spiraled into a black hole and continues down.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

More than ever, I am convinced many of the responses herein contained and elsewhere in the community are supplied by bots, with maybe an occassional visit by a real person to add some clarity (insert joke face)...

This is very embarrassing for a large Corp like Verizon.  Just think, if it is broken for the masses, surely there are many using the same service working for Verizon internally that are obviously just as confused as we are.

The head in the sand approach isn't working...

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support, @rogerz_vzw  As of 8a today 8/23, the Message+ Win10 Desktop app is STILL referenced to on the VerizonWireless web site AND available in the Windows Store: Aug 23 8a app avail.jpg

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

What is totally confounding to me is that news services haven't reported on this failure yet.   It is so widespread someone in the News Community will be asking questions, clarity will happen sooner or later, hopefully with full on, pants down National News embarrassment.

One can hope..

jav6
Champion - Level 3

I'm not sure this issue warrants national news coverage.  Yes, it is annoying, but it IS a feature (broken), and in the scheme of things going on today . . . . 

pmancuso

I am having the very same issue. 

0 Likes
gksmith733
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue.  Resolvement is vital for my business!

0 Likes
ERIDUN41
Enthusiast - Level 3

If your outgoing messages are disappearing, it is most likely that the browser session has timed out. It sill say "sending" in lower left instad of "sent". Close tab, reopen and log in and try again. If incoming messages are disappearing then it is a different issue

0 Likes